Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thoughts

     So I have a jumble of thoughts all swirling around in my head right now and I need to put them down somewhere, and what better place then here?
     First, I'm not sure what it is, but I feel like something has happened to me, or changed me, but I have no clue what it is... my outlook on life perhaps? In any case, everything just feels different then before in some way, everything seems to have a new quality to it. I'm probably doing a horrible job describing this, but it's really difficult to do. And this whole thing is bothering me, I want to know why I feel like this, but I have no real way to figure it out.
     Second, my teacher today said something that really struck me. He said "If is the biggest word in the english language." or something along those lines. I think it really stuck with me because it's so true. What if. If only. These are both statements that can have a huge impact on, well, everything. They can make dreamers out of people and scientists, explorers and philosophers out of dreamers. If truely is a big word.
     I've also for some reason or another been going through a creative/artistic streak. I've never considered myself to be very creative before because I never felt very original in anything that I've made. I always felt like I was copying some one else's ideas. The main reason behind this probably stemming from the fact that I never really felt like I knew who I was. I won't go into major details, but my theory behind that is that a person is made up of little bits and pieces of the people around them, the people who influence them, and the people who they admire. This made me face the reality that, despite everyone being different, nobody is truely their own person. Anyways back to the main point, I got a little carried away, but what I was trying to say was that I've been busy making a bunch of really cool artsy things.
     Well there was a bunch of other stuff I would have liked to say here, but alas I have other things to do and places to be so I'll have to cut it off here for today.
     Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment