Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fangirl Moment!

    
     So if you haven't already heard (I don't know how you wouldn't, probably have to live under a rock or something) the new Harry Potter movie is coming out this weekend, Friday the 19th to be exact. It's the first part of the final book and I've been super excited for it to come out since like... like after I saw the one before it. Here's a trailer for the movie if you haven't seen one yet.

     Anyways, about my title. Well I found out I'll be in the city for Friday and D and I managed to buy some tickets online for the show. I have no doubt this is going to be flippin awesome!!! I am so excited I can barely wait for Friday to get here already so we can go!

     My all time favourite character from the books/movies is Ron Weasley. He's just so funny and awkward and... well to put it bluntly, he's hot. I plan on soaking up enough of his amazingness to last me until July when the second part will be coming out. Other characters worth mentioning: Dobby, Fred and George, Luna, Neville, Hagrid, Hedwig, Professor Mcgonagall, Tonks, and Remus. There are more, but I don't want to list them forever.

     Only thing about this is I'll probably end up crying in the theatre again (yes again, Up and Dear John were really sad movies!) because I cried while reading the books, and I get really into movies emotionally. *note to self: bring tissues* Also it's probably gonna be super packed, it is after all the opening day and it's the weekend, so I'll definitely have to get to the auditorium like 30 minutes early, maybe more.

Hope everyone has good weekends!

1 comment:

  1. lol nice fangirl rant. ya so much for bringing tissues :p laughed at me when i grabbed mine. yeesh. and half an hour early? we would have died. shouldve been there an hour and a half before :p

    ReplyDelete