Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

*Is a Ninja*

Yes, today I think I deserve to say that I'm a ninja, or I've at least gotten one step closer to being one. I took this course at my school called Instincts and it was all about how women can protect themselves and get away from assalt situations. It was pretty interesting for the most part (though I don't think some of the other girls were enjoying it as much as me). I learned a bunch of useful techniques to get out of an attacker's hold, both physical moves and vocal techniques. The best part by far though, would definitely be at the end when they all let us break a wood board in half with our fists! It was actually pretty easy to do, and I mean how many people can go around saying that they did something like that. :)



On a side note, my room is (finally) almost clean. I have a few drawers left to clean out and then I'll be done. Unfortunately it will have to wait until tuesday at least because I am in T Bay for the long weekend.


P.S. I booked a hair appointment for tomorrow so hopefully I'll have super short hair by this time tomorrow! If I feel like it I may post before an after pictures once I get it done.

P.P.S. The weather has been FANTASTIC lately soI hope it stays the same, but the forcast doesn't look all that good. I even heard my parents mention the "s" word...

1 comment:

  1. *sulks in corner for not being able to witness you ninja awesomeness* :(

    ReplyDelete