Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Creative Collab

School is almost over now (thank God), only exams left to do. And as school winds down I am progressively getting more and more lazy. Unlike last year though, I will not be sitting around all day doing nothing, I'm going to be in Ottawa for awhile visiting my sis. I'm also hoping to spend a good part of the summer swimming in my river and relaxing in the sun.

Another project I will be taking on is a collab blog with some fellow nerdfighters. That means that I will be sharing a blog with 6 other people. We're all going to post on one assigned day of the week and slowly get to know each other hopefully. And I linked above to the blog, but we aren't starting until July so it probably won't look very good right away. Bare with me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment