Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update

So school is over now, thankfully. The weather has been not bad so far, even though it did rain for a bit. I've just been relaxing here and lazing around with not much to do, but so I'll be off to Ottawa to see my sister and pick up our new car. And it's time to kick my butt into action so I don't waste this whole summer like I did the last two. The sad part is that I think I probably get more done during the school year when I'm putting off doing homework and stuff than when I have tons of free time in the summer.

My blog collaboration has started up this week. It's called A Week of Awesome. I'll be posting on Fridays and I'm sure there will be some awesome stuff on there so feel free to check it out.

Also only like 16 days until the last Harry Potter movie comes out.... I really need to buy my tickets for that before they're sold out or something. And on the note of buying things, my dad got me a Chapters card so even though I have like no spending money at the moment I can still buy books! *cheers!*

I started watching Doctor Who again, as well. I watched the new seasons with Matt Smith doctor and they were really good. I actually really like how Matt Smith portrays the doctor, but David Tennant will always have a bigger place in my heart. So apologies go out to Dee because I was teasing her earlier for watching that show. And actually make that extra apologies because I realized the usefulness of sticky tack and I was always telling her that it wasn't useful at all (this is not related to Doctor Who at all, btw).

P.S. Made a curry pork omlette this morning from leftovers and it was surprisingly good. Almost as good as that taco omlette I made sometime ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment