Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge

So it's been a long time again. I stumbled across an interesting idea while looking at some tumblrs and I decided that to try to get back on schedule with my blog I'm going to try it out. Also because I failed at keeping with NaNoWriMo this year again. I'm horrible at sticking with things like this so hopefully this will go well. So yeah I'll be posting everyday for thirty days and we'll see how it goes. If I like it maybe it will become something longer.

First of all I'll start with something that I've been meaning to address for a while (and I haven't already, hopefully.... I can't really remember....). The meaning behind my blog name. Lonely Daisy. As you might already know my name isn't Daisy, and I like to think that I'm not lonely.

The name actually comes from my pet cat. Her name is Daisy, she's really old, a little cranky and I absolutely adore her. She gets left alone at home all day while my family is at work/school so I feel bad for her. And yeah, that's basically it. My blog is named after my cat..... maybe I am a little more lonely than I thought, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment