Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Where in the World

Five places that I want to visit.

1) Ireland (and England since it's right next door)
I've wanted to go to Ireland for a while now, probably since I did a school project on it in like grade five or something. It just seems like such a pretty place. The fact that I like folklore and mythology may also play a part in my choice. Also the Irish accent is my favourite accent. I've been to London, England once before and I would love to go back and see more of England as well.

2) Japan
Call me a weeaboo if you like, but I would love to go to Japan some day. I'd love to see some cherry blossoms, a shinto temple, and yes... bask in the manga/anime glory that is Akihabara. After I learn some Japanese that is.

3) Australia and New Zealand
It's pretty expensive to fly half way around the world so unless I'm rich in the future I'd probably do these in one go like Ireland and England. I want to see kangaroos, hug one if possible. It would also be cool to go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. And go see visit the Sydney Opera House. Not exactly sure what to do in New Zealand because I haven't researched it as much as other places, but I know I want to go there, it seems really nice.

4) Finland
I'm part Finnish and I apparently have a lot of relatives in Finland so it would be nice to go there some day. It seems like a very pretty place, I'd like to have some traditional Finnish experiences there I think. If only I knew how to speak Finnish.... it'll go right after Japanese I suppose.

5) Egypt
Though I'm not necessarily one that enjoys scorching hot weather, this is a must see. To go and see the pyramids, to be somewhere so old, it would just be amazing. I'd also love to ride a camel.

No comments:

Post a Comment