Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Doctor, Doctor!

So, luckily, I remembered to do this today. Today's subject is a TV show that I have become addicted to. That would of course be Doctor Who. I actually started watching it back in maybe 2005 or something when it was the Ninth Doctor, Christopher Eccleston. It was on cable during the Ninth and most (all?) of the Tenth Doctor's episodes and I thought it was really interesting. I had never seen a show like it before and was instantly hooked. However once they took it off cable I didn't see any more of it until this year. My best friend got hooked on the series and started watching all the episodes from Eccleston onwards so I did as well. I'm all caught up now and I can't wait for more.

First Doctor: Christopher Eccleston
Favourite Doctor: David Tennant
Favourite Companion: Rose Tyler
Other loved characters: K-9, Rory Williams, Jack Harkness, Dalek Sec, and of course Matt Smith

Yup, I love Tennant the most as the Doctor. Matt Smith is alright, I just prefer Tennant. I also prefer Rose over Amy because.... well Amy rubs me the wrong way sometimes, and she feels more needy in my opinion. I really love K-9. He's just the cutest, I'd love to have one for myself. And Rory. The last centurion. Amy is luck to have him, let me tell you that.

It would be amazing to be able to travel anywhere or anywhen that you wanted in an awesome blue police box. It's part of what makes me love the show so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment