Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Winter

Well there goes my three day posting  streak. Oh well. Today I will talk about the season I like best.

I'd probably have to go with winter, honestly. It might not be the most common choice, and I do complain about it a lot, but it the end I really do love winter. I like all my childish memories of sledding, building forts, making snowmen, having snowball fights, even just making snow angels. I like how it covers everything in a huge fluffy white blanket. I like pretending to be a dragon when my breath makes little puff clouds. I like bundling up to go out and having hot chocolate when I return. I like the frost gardens that stretch across all the windows in my house. I like looking for the biggest icicle on my house and knocking it off with a snowball. I like wearing big sweaters and curling up with a book or something inside. I like the Christmas holidays. I like skating. I like looking at individual snowflakes.

There's a lot of things I like about winter, and that's why it's my favourite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment